Updated: Nov 24
How to install our products in Carbon Fiber? Here we help you
The Audi TT 8S stands out not only for its performance but also for its unique design. RSI c6 offers a range of carbon fiber products that can further enhance the appearance of this car. In this guide, we will show you how to install these products step by step.
Installing the Carbon Fiber Fuel Cap
1. Remove the old fuel cap.
2. Clean the area.
3. Position the new carbon fiber cap.
4. Ensure it is securely fastened.
Installing the Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
1. Remove the old mirror caps.
2. Clean the mirrors section.
3. Put the double sided tape and the glue (check photos).
4. Apply the new carbon fiber caps.
5. Ensure they are securely fastened.
Installing the Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
1. Remove the old engine cover.
2. Position the new carbon fiber cover.
3. Ensure it is securely fastened.
Installing the Carbon Fiber Fenders
1. Remove the original Fenders.
2. Position the new carbon fiber Fenders
3. Adapt the bumper to the wide fender.
Installing the Carbon Fiber Wide Arches
1. Check the fitting by placing the wide fenders on the car (be careful not to scratch the bodywork of the car).
2. Prepare the path to cut the bodywork so that the new fitting does not cut the rubber of the car rim.
3. Clean the area.
4. Position the new carbon fiber arches.
5. Proceed with gluing using double-sided adhesive on the external part and bodywork putty on the internal part.
Carbon fiber products not only offer an improved aesthetic look but also provide lightness and durability. By following these steps, you can give your Audi TT 8S an even more exclusive look.
THANK YOU FOR HAVING CHOSEN OUR PRODUCTS!
Race use only
Caution: sport drive can be dangerous and injury people carefully read fitting instructions
We don’t guarantee that this product excludes the owner from danger for healt or life. the owner is well aware of this risk. functionality, warranty, and durability of this product directly depend on proper fitment, use and maintenance of product: owner is aware and responsible for it.
Fitting RSI c6 products on vehicles which have warranty from the car maker may cause in some states warranty loss or non respect of registration parameters or pollutant emissions parameters.
RSI c6 is not responsible for incorrect fitting from non qualified people. if you are not sure of what you are doing, call a professional. RSI c6 is not responsible for improper use and/or incorrect fitment of RSI c6 products.
RSI c6 is not responsible for damages to the wing or side mounts if instructions of this manual are not carefully followed. we suggest you to have this wing fitted by a professional.